Saturday, September 11, 2010

In Other Skies

Continuing on a theme, last night I came across the work of Ainsley E, who has her own blog called In Other Skies. It's a design blog, which I really love. Design blogs basically collect cool images, usually around ideas or themes, and post them. I like Ainsley's taste. Just a small peak at her blog brings up cool links to places like OK Great, Design for Mankind, Adam Simpson and automatism.
What I like about design blogs is that, if you check one regularly, it's a nice way to put a little art in your day, especially for me, who doesn't always get a lot of visual art as part of a healthy creative diet. (I do rather well in terms of written form of art, but sometimes slide on the other things.) So maybe I'm going to have to follow these blogs a little more closely, if only because it's good for me.
In the meantime, I went out there looking for something that I thought was beautiful, and this is what I found. I like it when people do interesting, unexpected things to their homes. Who expects to walk in a bedroom and find something as lovely as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment