Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lady Gaga's "Anatomy of Change"


Although I don't agree with all of Lady Gaga's politics, I find her fascinating.  In this video she recently posted on her Twitter, she has this European-techno song.
The video is engrossing, as so much of Lady Gaga's work is.  I love the man with the art or tattoos covering his body.  There's something both scary and striking about him.  I wish we would spend more time watching him removing what looks like latex from his entire body.  As shocking as the image of him in a black room is, seeing him out, wearing normal clothes, in industry settings, as parts of the video shows, is also a fascinating juxtaposition.  I'm wondering if this is meant to be some cyberpunk-like, post-industrial apocalypse commentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment